Hybrid Art Tag for the January Challenge

 Hello Tribe

January has been a mix of discoveries and nostalgia. I was a traditional scrapbooker prior to becoming a digital scrapbooker. To be honest, it took me months to migrate because I was really crazy about traditional crafting and digital seem so cold.

As I am curious, I started experimenting and fell in love with it because it was a great way to be creative, and create my family album pages at a low cost, besides that, I didn't have room for my craft supplies. It was the perfect fit at that point.

After that, I discovered the amazing digital scrapbooking design world, and well... you know what happened. It was over 15 years ago. Wow!

However, in the last few years, I've missed paper and scissors and painting and all the physical mess we make when we create. And now that we moved to a bigger house and I have an entire room to make my art studio I started dreaming about making hybrid projects.

Last month I started making some collages and I love it. 

So, for this month's Create with Dani Challenge I made a hybrid tag decorated with Into the Woods. This is a monthly challenge I'm hosting at Pickleberry Pop this year.


Isn't this just beautiful? I love how it turned out. I printed elements and the wood paper from the collection and some physical products I bought, a bit of stamp ink on the edges, and typed a message in Portuguese.