Jan, 2023 Tribe Collection | Winter by the Shore

 


Hello Tribe,

I am very excited to write this post because I'm here to show you our first Tribe Collection of the year. It's so beautiful! Before I show you the collection, I will share a little bit of the creative process of this beauty. Ok, I will share a beautiful page my artist team created with it and you will understand why I'm this excited.


I started creating this collection in December 2021 when we were about to move to our new home in a seaside town. I was really excited about living near the beach and when I saw Ginger's suggested colors for the January 2022 Buffet I thought why not?



The colors were good for a winter collection, they brought me this feeling of calm, tranquility, chill and I immediately thought that winter at the beach would perfectly match this vibe. So I started to develop the collection. However, the month of December is really crazy for me and I rarely manage to work at the same pace as other months of the year, so I couldn't finish it in time.

In January of last year, I had the idea of starting the Tribe Kit, and so I decided to use some of the elements that I already had ready to compose a mini kit and deliver it to our community. And I left it all tucked away here in a folder to work on it in the following winter. And here we are.



Its soft colors inspire me to create and I cannot wait to make a hybrid project with it. I wish I had more time. 😁 The collection includes 16 patterned papers, 72 elements, 51 journal bits, 16 vintage bits, 15 ombré and solid papers, 10 special papers, and of course, the mini kit.

Early Seal Sale starts today!

One of the benefits of being a member of JB Tribe is getting the monthly Tribe kit for free and another benefit is you can buy the complete Tribe Collection for only $5.

If you're not a member yet, join us here. The sale runs from Jan 11 to 14.